Demyx (
melodicnocturne) wrote2013-02-05 04:55 am
Eighth Rhapsody [Text]
So, even though Falkner's back in business I still think I should make tracks for Kanto to nab those badges now that I've got some things in order. I keep saying this, and I'm really starting to wonder if I'm ever actually going to get it done. I'm already packed for it, even, have been for weeks.
I'd better just leave in the morning before something else happens. It's almost like this city goes out of the way to keep you tied down sometimes.
[Text to Jack Skellington]
So...I really need to apologize for what happened. I still don't really remember anything from that night, and I could swear I was just really sick for some reason when I decided to catch a ride back home the afternoon after. But, what I did was stupid and I shouldn't have put that on you to deal with.
When I get back from Kanto I'll make it up to you, I promise. I dunno how, yet, but I will!
[Text to Rose Lalonde]
Hey, how've you been keeping up? I'm headed to Kanto for a week or two for badges, but when I get back would you and your friends like to hang out sometime? I play sometimes at the pubs and cafés in Goldenrod, so if you and your friends ever wanted to come I'd be happy to let you know when the next open mic or gig I get is.
((OOC: Yep, Armstrong got another of Goldenrod's residents caught up in fancy text frenzy. For anyone who likes to keep their eyes from bleeding a cut post of the text is below.))
"
So, even though Falkner's back in business I still think I should make tracks for Kanto to nab those badges now that I've got some things in order. I keep saying this, and I'm really starting to wonder if I'm ever actually going to get it done. I'm already packed for it, even, have been for weeks.
I'd better just leave in the morning before something else happens. It's almost like this city goes out of the way to keep you tied down sometimes.
[Text to Jack Skellington]
So...I really need to apologize for what happened. I still don't really remember anything from that night, and I could swear I was just really sick for some reason when I decided to catch a ride back home the afternoon after. But, what I did was stupid and I shouldn't have put that on you to deal with.
When I get back from Kanto I'll make it up to you, I promise. I dunno how, yet, but I will!
[Text to Rose Lalonde]
Hey, how've you been keeping up? I'm headed to Kanto for a week or two for badges, but when I get back would you and your friends like to hang out sometime? I play sometimes at the pubs and cafés in Goldenrod, so if you and your friends ever wanted to come I'd be happy to let you know when the next open mic or gig I get is."
I'd better just leave in the morning before something else happens. It's almost like this city goes out of the way to keep you tied down sometimes.
[Text to Jack Skellington]
So...I really need to apologize for what happened. I still don't really remember anything from that night, and I could swear I was just really sick for some reason when I decided to catch a ride back home the afternoon after. But, what I did was stupid and I shouldn't have put that on you to deal with.
When I get back from Kanto I'll make it up to you, I promise. I dunno how, yet, but I will!
[Text to Rose Lalonde]
Hey, how've you been keeping up? I'm headed to Kanto for a week or two for badges, but when I get back would you and your friends like to hang out sometime? I play sometimes at the pubs and cafés in Goldenrod, so if you and your friends ever wanted to come I'd be happy to let you know when the next open mic or gig I get is.
((OOC: Yep, Armstrong got another of Goldenrod's residents caught up in fancy text frenzy. For anyone who likes to keep their eyes from bleeding a cut post of the text is below.))
"
So, even though Falkner's back in business I still think I should make tracks for Kanto to nab those badges now that I've got some things in order. I keep saying this, and I'm really starting to wonder if I'm ever actually going to get it done. I'm already packed for it, even, have been for weeks.
I'd better just leave in the morning before something else happens. It's almost like this city goes out of the way to keep you tied down sometimes.
[Text to Jack Skellington]
So...I really need to apologize for what happened. I still don't really remember anything from that night, and I could swear I was just really sick for some reason when I decided to catch a ride back home the afternoon after. But, what I did was stupid and I shouldn't have put that on you to deal with.
When I get back from Kanto I'll make it up to you, I promise. I dunno how, yet, but I will!
[Text to Rose Lalonde]
Hey, how've you been keeping up? I'm headed to Kanto for a week or two for badges, but when I get back would you and your friends like to hang out sometime? I play sometimes at the pubs and cafés in Goldenrod, so if you and your friends ever wanted to come I'd be happy to let you know when the next open mic or gig I get is."

[text]
[text]
Text;
And if it's an open mic, I'd almost be tempted to bring my violin along.
Good luck on those badges however!
To address that first question, I've been well.
No complaints at least. And yourself?
Text;
I know that sounds weird, what with the level differences, but Fugue can probably take her on by himself. Actually, that sounds like something he might enjoy trying. I'm probably going to do that.